F.R.I.E.N.D.S Iconic Coffee Shop - Central Perk SG

11:16 AM

Have you been binge-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. in Netflix? Well, you are not alone! Me and my housemates kept watching it even we finished the whole ten seasons. Watching few episodes (or as many as you want) will definitely lighten your mood before bed or anytime of the day for that matter. I bet you wanted to have coffee and hang out at Central Perk too, just how much time Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Joey and Chandler does. You might not be able to sit with them but you can sit on the orange couch and sip some coffee at the Iconic Friends’ Coffee Shop located here in Singapore. Isn’t that great!? 😊
my favorite couple 💕
Central Perk Singapore
Location: 1 Magazine Rd Central Mall#01-01 Singapore 059567

You Might Also Like

0 comments