Sunrise Tour at Phi Phi Islands

5:09 PM

Some people were asking me regarding the tour I took while in Phuket, so I’m going to share my experience with Being Travel and Tours for their Phi Phi Islands Sunrise tour. 😁Actually, my initial plan was to avail the Phang Nga Bay Tour either sunrise or sunset as this timing tend to be less crowded but the tour agencies I found reliable & affordable for a solo traveller was fully booked namely: Elizabeth Andaman Tour, Phuket Sail Tours. I was informed that it was cheaper to book when in Phuket as there were tons of agencies to choose from but because this was a sudden vacay I wanted to arrive with something settled plus I like to join a group tour with less people, more personal and better timing. So, I opted for Phi Phi Islands and ended booking with Beep. She was the main agent, she was easy to talk to and promtly responded to my queries.
I was picked up at the hotel by 5am and arrive at Marina dock around 6am. They provided light snacks, free use of snorkelling gears and fins. So, by around 6:30 were off the sea, watching the beautiful sunrise on our way to discover a paradise. Our boat was the first to arrive at Maya Bay which was really awesome, was able to take pics without much photobomber and chill at the seashore peacefully.
Then we head to the Pileh Lagoon for jumping from the boat and swimming. Next stop was an island I can’t remember the name, we stopped for snorkelling which was one for the books. It was so beautiful underwater and were the only group on that area. There were fruits, chips, water and soft drinks provided in the boat so we never go hungry, the guides were so nice and super accommodating. We also passed by the Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay and Monkey Beach. The monkeys were pretty aggressive so it’s not advisable to stay at the island. The guides were the one to interact to them and we were just watching from a distance.
Lunch was so so, nothing too special, it was a buffet served at a beach side restaurant. I’ve met couple of black people who were really cool, and chill with me under the shades of trees on our last stop at the Bamboo Island. The overall tour went smoothly as the way they had organized it, up to dropping me off back to my hotel. I would highly recommend the being Travel and Tours for an enjoyable and unforgettable trip. I'm definitely coming back for the Phang Nga Bay tour! 😄
Being Travel & Tours
Contact # +66 84 190 0132

Phuket Sail Tours

Elizabeth Andaman Tour .Co.Ltd

You Might Also Like

0 comments