Overnight Trip Near Manila -- Canyon Woods at Laurel Batangas

3:08 PM

My girlfriends and I wanted to escape the city for an overnight, as an advance celebration to Anna’s birthday and some time to catch up. We ended up going at Canyon Woods at Laurel Batangas as its just few hours away from Manila via car (2-3hrs) on a weekday. Weekday would be the best time to go there as few guests are only checked in and we even had the pool and Jacuzzi for ourselves. YASSS! The food was delicious and budget friendly with an amazing view from the veranda. The room was quite big and really clean. The only thing I didn’t like was that you have to rent shower caps if you wanted to use the pool and there are extra charges if you want to use the Jacuzzi. You better check the list of the activities they offer and the rates. Sadly, I lost my phone while I was in Manila so I no longer have all the pictures of the room, list of activities and the maps  L  Though I was able to take few shots from my go pro. Anyway, details of the hotel are listed below. Oh and also take note that Diokno Highway is under construction so check another route. 
View from the restaurant ❤️

 
We had this jacuzzi all to ourselves, thanks Canyon Woods for the warm welcome😀 
Diokno Highway, Barangay San Gregorio, Laurel Batangas
(+632) 521.7878
Me , Anna, Lynn and our little munchkin in the oven 😍😍😍
Always great time spent with you girls 😙

You Might Also Like

0 comments