Pradera Verde : Our New Favorite Wakepark

1:11 PM

 Whenever I’m back in the PH I always wanted to do some adventure, coz why not?! It’s not just cheap compared to other countries but a lot of places can be reach via car in few hours (just pray hard there’s no traffic) and also I got lots of friends who are so spontaneous. So yeah, Ring! Ring! This calls for a road trip! 
There are four wake parks near Manila – Lago de Oro, Republ1c Wakepark - Nuvali Calamba,Laguna, Clark Wakeboard Park (Deca) - Clark, Pampanga and Pradera Verde - Lubao, Pampanga.  My adventure buddies and I had been to all of them except Lago de Oro.. and yes, Pradera Verde is our new favorite wake park! We went on a holiday and surprisingly it’s not that crowded! They have three beginners lake (two were open on that day) and one pro lake, they have massive golf course, wave pool (under maintenance) trampoline and bicycle which are free to use by everyone.  There are shuttle going around so you don’t have to walk under the scorching sun.
girl crew ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Yeph, that's me!
The staffs were really nice and assisted us very well. They will tell you what to do so no worries if you’re a beginner. Unfortunately, I’m still in beginner level and I probably will never be pro. But so what? It’s the fun I’m after, quality time with friends and a bit of loosening up my joints. HAHA Getting old really sucks! I realized I have to try all activities that I like before my body can’t do it, you should too!!!
Jumping in the trampoline with my friends is even more fun than wakeboarding. I laugh out loud and felt so carefree like a kid bouncing in the air. Never miss to try it!
They say life was meant for great friends & great adventures, and I couldn't agree more.
PRADERA VERDE -- EVERYBODY'S PLAYGROUND
Website : https://www.facebook.com/praderaverde.ph/
Operating Hours : 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Location : Lubao, Pampanga
Contact # :  +63 917 447 1214

You Might Also Like

0 comments